Thursday, March 12, 2009

Glass Castle


This month we had Book Club at my house. We read "The Glass Castle" and honestly it was one of my favorites so far! I'd highly suggest it for sure. It's one of those books that sticks with ya and you find yourself thinking about it all the time! It's a memoir about this family and the crazy way that they live...I can't really tell you much more than that, just go read it.

6 comments:

Joy said...

I have been thinking about you a ton and I can't wait to keep up with you on your blog! Even though I sometimes suck at commenting (because I read all my blogs on blog reader) just know that I am following along with you!

Chelsi said...

I love that you have a book club. There is nothing like being with the girls for a night and laughing your heads off. Hope you are doing good!!!

Anonymous said...

you make it sound so good that I might actually read it! Happy Spring! xo

Breinholt Gang said...

Looks like a great time. I'll come see you soon, I need a good old fashion hair cut again.

Tiff and Rand said...

Fun times! I love hanging out with you Kee, we need to do it more! Sad that I missed last nights Book club, I heard it was way fun...and you ladies actually finished the book! Good job, it only took you all 2 months! Just kidding. This blog is adorable, by the way.

kOrTnI said...

Guess what! I have this book and I'm waiting to finish the 2 books I'm struggling to get through, before I read it...I'm glad it's good! :)