Sunday, September 13, 2009

Disneyland Half

Never in a million bajillion years did I imagine i'd have the desire to run a half marathon...let alone one mile, ha. I'm so glad Jason convinced Brooke and I to do this. We trained for a few months and took it pretty seriously, I think Jason was super surprised by us thinking that we wouldn't pull through! It was such an amazing feeling to cross that finish line and know that all the hard work and training paid off. Crazy enough I think I'll continue to do more in the future... but for now I don't want to even walk at a fast pace!!
We only stayed two nights and with driving there and back it cut some serious time out of the vaca!! Driving there and back was one of the funnest parts though I must say. I'm surprised I still had my voice the next day with all the talking, singing and laughing that we did and music videos we made(haha, for real).
We were able to do a couple really fun things other than the marathon while we were there. We went to Laguna Beach(I want to live there!), hit up L.A Ink, went to a couple of great restaurants, went on Buffalo Bills roller coaster, and even shopped for a bit.
I've posted a ton of pics for your viewing pleasure in no particular order and just noticed that I even accidentally posted some twice...and muffed up the size on a bunch as well, so if you want further detail see Brookes blog. She is much much more organized and detailed. I'm just too tired at the moment to write anymore. Goodnight


















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not worthy!!! You guys are awesome. I am so proud of you and jealous...I am preajoulous. xoxxo

Anonymous said...

wow! you are beautiful! that is an awesome accomplishment! you go girl.

blair

Kara said...

You are SO awesome!! That looks like a fun half!! I'm so proud of ya!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

What a fun trip. Crazy and fast. My kids miss willis already.

The Martin's said...

That's awesome!! It makes me want to run one.

Blake and Jenn said...

Keelee! That is awesome and it sounds/looks like you had a TON of fun. I don't think I could ever run a half marathon...but I think it's awesome you did!! Miss and love you!

The Bingham's said...

How freakin fun!! Me and my mom were talking about doing the Disney half marathon one of these years! Way to go!! You look amazing and you are so darling!! I love the pictures!! Miss and love ya!!