Monday, March 30, 2009

Much needed Girl Time!!!

I have the BEST friends ever. The last couple months my cute friends have been keeping me very busy, from dinners to movies to sleepovers to dinners again....why is my life based entirely around eating? Oh wait, it's because it's my favorite thing ever. Here are some of the fun things I've been able to do with them.....


Here is Jami and I on two totally different occasions. She has been a life saver and the best friend anyone could possibly ask for. I feel so lucky to have people like her and Brooke in my life!! They are both closer than even sisters to me and I am so grateful to have them in my life. Plus I never laugh harder then when I'm with them and what's better medicine than laughing? I seriously need to buy Jamis' husband a gift card to "Lowes" or something because I have taken SOOO much of her time lately and he pretty much lives with two women now with as much time as I've spent over there lately... that lucky little sucker.
Here we headed to Tepanyaki...mmmm, one of my favorite places ever. We're like little kids, we'll randomly get all dressed up and go out and pretend like we're movie stars or somethen... I mean, we pretty much are.
This last weekend Jami and I got a hotel downtown just for the hell of it. We shopped at Gateway all day and then snuck into the "Jazz" game. That's right, you heard correctly, we snuck into the Jazz game and sat on the 12th row, haha. I was not very optimistic about this idea... I hate going to almost any sporting event but after being best friends with Jami for over 15 years I learned something totally new about her that night. She is obsessed with the Jazz and is a complete freak at the games. I was embarrassed. I've never experienced anything like sitting next to Jami with the Jazz being in overtime. My hearing is just now coming back and I hope to never...ever see any of the people that were sitting in front or behind us again.
The next day we went to a movie and then hit up Sampan for lunch. She is one of the few people that I can hang out with for 24 hours straight and still not get sick of. Love you Jami, you're the best!


This is my cute friend Natalie who I haven't hung out with in YEARS... so it's been so fun to get to know her again. She's good for me in the way that she makes me get out and do things I normally wouldn't be inclined to do. For instance, this pic was taken at "The Keys on Main". It's like this Piano Bar where they duel with one another and you can pay them to stop playing and switch songs. Totally random but way fun.




A bunch of my girlfriends got together at "Chilis" to do what we do best, chat each others' heads off and eat... Love these girls! Some of the girls that came aren't shown in the pics, we couldn't squeeze everyone in.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, thank you so much for putting that ridiculously ugly picture of me on here. After the crap you and Kat pulled on me that night, this just wasn't necessary at all. Ha ha.

Love you Kee! You are more than a sister to me too. If me and Jesse ever get divorced, I get custody of you. Ha ha. I'm serious though.

Jami Weight said...

You know you seccretly loved watching the jazz beat the Suns in overtime as much as I did....okay maybe as much as I did???? Either way that guy next to us was loving the excitment, hence the high fives he kept throwing my way. That was so awesome, so thanks for sticking out the last quarter of that game. It made my week. And it just goes to show, you can always learn somethingnew about someone you think you know well.

P.S. I adore your guts too!!!! James was warned before he married me that you and I are a package deal, you know he loves you too. If he ever had an affair (not that he could ever find it this good) I would totally be game to be your lady lesbian lover ( minus the whole gay-sex part) you are awesome, and I love every minute I spend with your stinky butt.

Anonymous said...

Kee,

You are such a beloved friend by many! When will you find time to hang out with me-lets make purses!

xo

Anonymous said...

you are so cute! what a great group of friends you have and even better a support team! You look so cute!

blair riccio

TBird and Mikelle said...

You are so lucky to have such great friends.. they are the best when you are having hard times!

Marissa said...

Keelee, I miss you tons! We definitely need to get together! I am so used to living far away, it's time to reconnect now that I am actually in Salt Lake! :)

Isaac and Dallas said...

That is so random you ran into Noodles. That sounds so fun in a weird way. Man we had some fun back in the days. I am totally going to invite myself the next time you guys hang out.You better let me know when that is. Just wanted to say thanks for the treats the other day. You are super cute. I love ya.

vinsonandmarti.blogspot.com said...

Keelee I love your blog it is so cute!