Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter Weekend in St. George

The family dog, Puddy.
Jake and Taylor(max's friend) eating little octupus's. Oh gross.
Jake and I..check out his beard!

I know...I'm way way way behind! But the important factor here is that I'm here and I'm updating now isn't it??
Jake and decided to take a quick little jaunt to St.George to meet my dad and Sam there for Easter... they had come a few days before and Max was already there with a bunch of buds for Spring Break. It was so fun to get my goofy little bro Jake all to myself for the four hour drive there and back! We had some pretty funny conversations. He is getting married in August to the cutest girl and I am so proud of him the amazing decisions he has made in his life... I know my mom is sooo proud!
It was a quick trip and I didn't get many pics but it was fun to get away for a minute and get some St. George sun!!!

1 comment:

britta said...

Seriously!!! You look exactly like your mom in that pic. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't help but think how much you might help your brothers feel closer to your mom. You are so wonderful and I think of you often. Love you!
brit