I love Mothers Day! Although I miss my mom terribly Mother's Day is a day where I can reflect on how Amazing she was and remember all the wonderful things about her! Sometimes I feel sad that she isn't with is anymore but then I remember how happy and out of pain she is and how one day it's us that will be joining her(hopefully) and how she is probably having the the best time ever up there...it's just us who misses them. Gosh dang her:) This Mothers Day I went with Sam and my dad to their ward and then afterwards my family went to "Little Americas" Brunch. Oh...my gosh. It's like the best freaken thing that ever happened to me. I felt like the little kids that were in Willy Wonkas Chocolate factory... only better because it was all kinds of chocolate and desserts plus every other kind of food. I probably shouldn't get so excited about food, Ha, yeah right. Anyways it was really good and a way fun day.
I'm also grateful for Sam(my dads wife) on Mothers Day. Even though she isn't my mom she is so so so good to me and my brothers. She does so much for them and I am sure my mom is grateful for her for taking such good care of my little brothers. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family.
Later that day my little brothers and I went to visit my grandma who is theeee cutest grandma you have ever seen! I love her so much and love to be with her. She is my only living grandma and she has always been an amazing example to me. Love you Grams!!

On the way to Little America

You'd think they'd never eaten

Dad and Sammy

Me and Sammy
5 comments:
Your cupcake bouquet is so beautiful! You are talent so talented! Happy Mothers Day to you, and I can't wait to see your new backyard. You are lucky to have your family there to help you with it! I love you! I miss you so much!
you and your family are so amazing. I am sure that is due in large part to how wonderful your mother is. My heart aches for your loss and at the same time I am so thankful for the opporunity to have your bright self in our lives. You are a true gem. xoxo
I love Little Americas Buffet - it seriously the best thing ever! You are so cute! i miss not seeing ya as much! We need to have a get together.
Cake, Cupcakes whats next? They look way cute. Sounds like you had a good time at Little America. Man they really do have some great food.
hey keelee! i am a dork! i know this! my sister in law addy comment on my blog for you! how are you? whats happening?
blair
Post a Comment