Monday, June 15, 2009

My Little Brother is Engaged!!


Jake and Vanessa

Garrett, Chill, Max and Gramps

What in the weird?? Jake is Engaged! Ahhh....this just freaks me out and makes me feel so old, although I am sooooo excited for him. He has found the most darling girl to put up with his loud, obnoxious, opinionated, disgusting, adorable, teasing, handsome, spiritual, loving, motivated, sweet, smart butt!!!! I love him so much and am so proud of him and all the choices he has made in his life. My family and I couldn't be more thrilled to have Vanessa be a part of our family. Plus, another sister for me!! YAY. The big day is August 13th... it's comen quick. This picture was taken at my aunt Lyndas' cabin where they threw Jake and Vanessa a shower. Congratulations you two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! what the heck! that is so weird that Jake is getting married! tell him congrats!

blair