



Who knew there was now an "actual", "factual" beach in Daybreak? Ha... Not I!! I had my cutest niece and nephew a couple weeks ago and decided to try out this new, "so called" beach I've been hearing about. I thought it'd be this lame-o puddle with a few gravels of sand.... boy was I wrong. It's sweeeet, I felt as if I was playing in the very midst of Newport Beach. Okay, maybe that's pushing a tad but it was close for sure. I would recommend this to all!!



4 comments:
Thanks for the beach tip. I took the kids last week. It was so awesome. They could have stayed there all day if I would have let them.
So fun! We desperately needed a beach around here- I am definitely taking Sydney!
They had so much fun. Rayce is still talking about how he caught a fish in his bare hands. They always have so much fun with you! Thanks for taking them.
We went there last week. We were just going to check it out, but I definitely should have put the swimming suits on. Brynli was drenched. They loved it.
Post a Comment