Saturday, July 11, 2009

~Girls Camp~

I felt SO lucky to have the opportunity to go to girls camp this year! We went to Aspen Meadows(Kat correct me if I'm wrong) and this year it was a Stake Camp. Our theme was "Believers Of Christ" which I absolutely loved because it's based around faith.
These girls might be 10 years or more younger than me but they are so strong and have the most beautiful spirits. It was so uplifting to get to be around them for a few days.
We made some super cute crafts and I learned some pretty sweet dance moves with a couple of the games they talked me into playing, haha. I can't say that I LOVE sleeping in a dirty, bug infested tent but I will say that the tent I shared with the girls camp leaders was for sure probably one of the loudest! We had some pretty good laughs....I think my abs are still sore. Love you guys!!
Our Bishop is so amazing and would've done everything himself if we would've let him. He for sure took great care of all of us. We are lucky to have him.
It rained a ton a couple of the days.... we were praying and praying that it would let up so we could do testimony meeting around the campfire. Sure enough it stopped right in time, then right after we were done it picked right up again!









10 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe seriously love girls camp! LOVE! I was sad to have a baby this year and miss out! haha look like a good time! PS It was fun running into you the other night!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Looks like fun. I always loved girls camp as a youth. To bad it rained.

Annilee said...

I think that Girls Camp is more fun when you are an adult, I am sure the girls loved having such a wonderful woman there to look up to.

Megan said...

So good to see you Kee! We'll plan dinner soon! :)

My blog is devinandmeganbland.blogsot.com

Ammon & Ali said...

I'm SO SAD I missed it. It would have been fun to be there. I'm glad you had fun!

Marissa said...

I love girls camp! Our is at the end of July and I can't wait! I am only going for 2 days, 1 night but it will be grand! :)

The Christensen Family said...

Seriously SO impressed with your camping skills. I would die. I had a great time at the shower giggling with you... We should hang out more often. Our new diet adventure will be loads of fun. Game on! Loves....

Blake and Jenn said...

How fun! I haven't talked to you forever and thought I'd say hi. We're headed to girl's camp in a couple weeks-it looks like you had a BLAST! I hope everything is going well for you! Miss and love you!!

Breinholt Gang said...

Keelee, I love girls camp. I went too. I just went. I am not in the YW anymore, but I just told the YW I was coming. We went to Heber Valley Girls camp. Have you ever been there? It is amazing.

Chelsea said...

I always wanted to be just like you in young women's...funny eh? Not funny, because you're gorgeous and awesome and perfect so who doesn't want to be you? :)