



Jake and I are the "meanest" siblings ever!! We actually switched out his missionary papers in the mail for fake ones that said he was called to Green River, Wyoming... Sign Language speaking mission. Haha!! So the funniest part about it was that Max was completely and totally FINE with it. He was totally excited and took it like a champ. Goes to show what a sweet and amazing kid this is.



8 comments:
Atta girl! That's the greatest prank ever. Seriously, why haven't I thought of that yet? You're so cute with your brothers.
That is hilarious, that's an awesome prank! Hey, I just had to cut my own bangs, and I was totally wishing I lived in SL so I could just have you do it. I'm pretty sure I butchered them!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!! Your such a cute sister!
That is such a good prank! Congrats Max! Ian is loving doing what he is doing and there is a lot to be said about a 19 yr old kid giving up two years of his life without seeing his family! Keelee about 9 mths in you will think can Max come home now! I miss Ian so bad and he has a year and some still.
blair
Ha ha ha! I love your tricky ass!
I can't believe he is going already, but he is so lucky to be going to South America. R.M's from there are totally awesome!! He he!
Love you!
You and your brothers are so amazing! I am thankful for the glimpse into your beautiful family. Your mom must have been a true gem because you are all so wonderful. I am thankful she shares you with us and we get the benefit of giggling at all your fun adventures! xo
I love the new blog!! I'm glad to see things are going well for you. Keep in touch!!
That is so awesome. I love that he didn't care about Wyoming. You are so weird who thinks of that. That is so cool.
Post a Comment