






This is theeee greatest place on Earth. Some of my favorite memories take place in Lake Powell and I am so glad we have kept the tradition going throughout the years. I have the funnest family! We played none-stop from cliff jumping to tubing to wake boarding(in my case trying to wake board)to playing on a HUGE log we named Lincoln that we pulled behind a wave runner... yeah so we're creative! I love my family more than I can describe and I feel so lucky to be so close with all of my brothers. Max will be leaving pretty soon here on his mission so it was a fun way to go with a bAnG! Thanks dad and Sam for working so hard to put this trip together(food, gas, all the hard work), Love you guys.



4 comments:
were is max going? your brother are so cute! and I love your dads face in all the pictures! how are things with you? whats new?
love ya girl
blair
You guys are so crazy for jumping off cliffs that high. Your nuts, but I love it. Looks like a ton of fun.
Looks like so much fun! We need to go to dinner or something. take care...
Looks like so much fun! We need to go to dinner or something. take care...
Post a Comment