
For our book club we were to read "The Hunger Games" this month. It is a rare occasion that I get WAY excited about a book. This is one of those rare occasions! I LOVED this book!! From beginning to end I was completely enthralled with it and could not put it down. I thought it about all day and dreamt about it at night. It kind of consumed my life actually. The truth is I want this situation to happen(I can't tell you the situation so I guess you'll have to go read it) and I feel like it easily could happen in the future.. and I want to be in the games. I feel like I could win. I've thought about it very seriously and I feel that I would have a good chance. I'm dead freakin serious. So, just in case one day it does I've been watching some self defense and hunting with bow and arrow videos on Youtube.
There is second book that came out called "Catching Fire". I'll let you know how that goes once I'm finished.



1 comment:
Keelee you kill me! I've read both books and LOVE them! Truth is I could see you kicking some trash and wouldn't want to be in the arena with you!! Good luck with your YouTube videos (ha ha ha).
Post a Comment