Sunday, March 21, 2010

Seriously??



Hahahaha..... oh my gosh. So grateful for my awesome bff who is as ridiculous as I am and finds entertainment in the same simple & dorky things I do!! I just came upon this and had to post it. She may kill me.

11 comments:

Ryan and Alicia said...

Ha!! Tina is out here visiting and we got a good laugh out of this! We are both curious if Jami peed her pants?

AJ and Cindy said...

thanks for sharing! lol that was hilarious, and a great way to start my day! :)

DeJong Family said...

LOL..too funny Tanner and I are getting a good laugh!

Ashley Bennion said...

I seriously needed that laugh this morning - Thanks Kee and Jaime for brightening my day!

Anonymous said...

that was awesome! thank you for the laugh you two!

blair

just jason said...

next time...and there WILL be a NEXT TIME....i want in on this madness!!!! ha ha ha ha....are you guys SURE you weren't chirons? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....

Unknown said...

Hahaha sooooo great! I think my favorite part is still the matching outfits ;) A great icing to the hilarious cake!

Anonymous said...

amazing. great work girls.

TBird and Mikelle said...

Hilarious, caught myself lol! you crack me up!

Miranda Whitney said...

you two are mega dorks!!! totally love it :)

Stephanie said...

Hilarious. love it.