My family did and Eater egg hunt and a bomg-diggity breakfast the day before(Saturday). It was probably the best thing that's ever happened to me and I still can't stop thinking about that french toast that Kim brought.
Also I LOVE conference and for conference and Easter to be on the same day?!! Well I mean, I can barley handle myself!! I am soooo grateful for the amazing direction and advice we are given every 6 months so that we can remember why we are really here and what is really important. I think we all get so caught up in the everyday hustle and bustle in life that we need to be reminded of things we need to improve on and change in our lives. Easter also gives me a refreshed feeling, almost like a new beginning because it makes me think about the atonement and how seriously important it is that we take advantage of it. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity every day to better myself and fix the mistakes I've made. Thank goodness for Easter because I'd have way less chocolate(and probably be wayyy thinner) and I'd be going to hell for sure. FOR SURE.



1 comment:
that was a wonderful day! my favorite holiday candy for sure. you are so fun! love ya to pieces. thanks for sharing your tender feelings about your grandpa. we send our condolences your way! Thank heaven for the plan of happiness and families can be forever.
xo
Post a Comment