Monday, August 30, 2010

Powell






I truly think I would rather go to Powell than any other place on this Earth. I love it and my fondest memories take place there.
This year we had kind of a small group. Dad, Sammy, Kim, Chad, Danny, Jake and I. Everyone else either couldn't get work off or had prior engagements and though it was a BLAST it definitely wasn't the same without them.
Powell is an annual trip and something we have done before I can even remember. We had an awesome camp spot this year and the weather was AWESOME. There was one day where it just down poured but for the most part it was warm during the day and it would cool off to around 64 degrees at night.
We did some hiking, a ton of swimming, wake skating and of course cliff jumping(my brother Jake is a nut job when it comes to that).
I'm so grateful Sam and my dad are so willing to still take us all down there. I know it's a ton of work but truly it's the best place on Earth!!!

1 comment:

kOrTnI said...

oh. Lake Powell. where i met the cutest rock star, cafe disco dancer, and funnest friend!

I love the 3rd picture down... what cool colors!

Thanks for coming to say hi. if i seemed stressed on the barbering floor, i was. :) lol
Love ya!