Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween

Poor Willis. haha
Jake and I went to my little family party as a couple. He made the most disgusting chick ever!..and I'm a pretty hot guy. Sick
We always do kind of a theme at my salon every year for Halloween. This year we were all famous Rock Stars. I'm Madonna.
The Kitties
I'm a pillow fight here. Everyone kept asking if I had gotten in a fight with a chicken. Could I make a pillow fight ANY clearer?? haha
I feel wayyy too old to be dressing up as much and hitting as many Halloween parties as I did this year.. haha. I think all together I whipped out 4 costumes. May I add that I didn't even go out and buy ONE! Talk about conjuring up last minute costumes.
I seriously love the fall and everything that has to do with it. The fall leaves, the cool air, Halloween, it means CHRISTMAS is coming! Eeeeeeh.

No comments: