Monday, November 15, 2010

Girls Trip 10' ~San Fran~

One of the biggest reasons fall is my FAVORITE time of year is because it means it time for our annual girls trip! Jami and I have been doing this for the passed 6 years or so. Sometimes we have a bigger group but this year we were the only 2 that were able to swing it. Brooke is usually there and wasn't this year so we really missed her!!
We went to San Francisco this year. I will have to say that the first day we arrived there we were scared out of our MINDS and wanted to turn that train right back around and go the helllll home!! Hahah... that was due to the fact that we booked our hotel in the WORST part of town that we could have possibly chosen. Neither one of us were familiar with San Fran so we plead ignorance. We just had no idea what we were doing. By the second we figured out that we could jump on any bus or trolley and just a mile away we were safe and it turned into an amazing city. Jami actually took note of all the crazy weird things that happened to us so for further detail hit up her blog. ha
We were able to do a ton in just 5 days. We went to the Wharf, Ghiradelli Square, Union Square, Alcatraz(my personal fav), China Town, Lunbard Street, and we were able to go to the Broadway show "West Side Story"... I think that's it. Goll we walked a lot. We shopped a ton and freakin ate and ate and ate. That's the best part of vacation anyways right??;)
I definitely would love to go back there but I will never stay in the Civic Center again. So if any of you are headed to San Fran stay near the Wharf!!
Such a freakin fun trip and I am so grateful for Jami, the sis I never had. It's pretty funny, we got asked if we were twins at least 3 times a day. I don't see it but it's a huge compliment so I'll take it:) I feel so spoiled that we've been able to do this every year and look forward to many more to come!