Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grandpa Claude




My sweet Grandpa Claude passed away last Monday morning. He was 84 years old and lived a full life with many, many accomplishments(my mom being the biggest;) I love my cute gramps so much and feel so comforted to know that my mom has her sweet dad with her again!! What a reunion. I almost feel a tiny bit jealous that he gets to be with her right now actually!!! I love my grandpa so much and have sooo many memories of him that I will always hold so very dear to me.
I had the opportunity to speak at his funeral Thursday and felt beyond honored to speak on behalf of this amazing man. The last year and a half or so I've been going to my grandma and grandpas house to do my grams hair and I loved going upstairs and being able to sit next to my gramps in his chair and just visit with him. He had so much wisdom and was soooo funny. He will be missed!!! Love you Grandpa.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Isn't it great to have family? I am sure they are both watching over you now-what a reunion!