Don't mind that I look like a horse in this pic. A horse with super long eyelashes. haha
Monday, May 24, 2010
"LiLash"
This stuff is CRAZY!!! Lilash is an eyelash stimulator. It's like a clear liquid eye liner that you put on every night before you go to bed and in six weeks, "Wah-Lah". It is seriously the weirdest thing. I have had to even TRIM my eyelashes a couple times. Freaks me out! Oh and the best thing is that it's safe.. FDA approved. I now sell it so if you're interested let me know!! What I would really appreciate is an economy size for my head... how awesome would that be! ha
Don't mind that I look like a horse in this pic. A horse with super long eyelashes. haha
Don't mind that I look like a horse in this pic. A horse with super long eyelashes. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is so awesome! I want some, how much is it? I miss you!
yeah that looks way cool! how much does it run?
It's $140 and it lasts about 9 months.... not bad considering fake ones are about $150 and have to be kept up every 6 weeks. After you get them to where you want them you only use it like twice a week to maintain.
Holy Cow! That is awesome. First, you have beautiful eyes...and I am amazed at how long those lashes are! Woot woot!
How the heck are you? I keep meaning to write you on facebook, but our internet is messed (we need to call Zach and have him fix it). I hope you are doing well-you've gotta be with those lashes:)
Post a Comment